Responsible for managing and developing sales at the store and online channels (website & E-commerce). Specifically:
- Store manager
- Sales consultant. Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Store maintenance and cleaning. Store and display goods neatly and beautifully.
- Order processing.
- Export/import goods, periodically check warehouse.
- Recruit, train & manage sales staff (if any).
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to come up with ideas, implement sales plans in stores and online channels (website & E-commerce) to achieve sales goals.
- Forecast inventory of goods, recommend suitable production items.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and upgrading customer experience and care.
- In charge of fully updating images, product information, inventory, promotions on online channels.
- Monitor, urge & continuously update the sales situation of each sales channel for relevant departments to ensure the set targets.
- Participate in other assignments from time to time.
- Experience in direct sales and e-commerce platforms (shopee, lazada)
- Good communication & persuasion skills in two languages Vietnamese-English.
- Love fashion, know how to coordinate basic clothes from an aesthetic point of view similar to the brand.
- Be proficient in office computer.
- Good reporting and planning skills.
- Professional style, responsible, enthusiastic & progressive.
BENEFITS & WORKING TIME
- Attractive salary negotiable according to ability.
- Fashionable, creative, dynamic & capable working environment with many interesting projects.
- Enjoy internal welfare policies for employees.
- High promotion opportunities.
- Working time: 10:00 - 19:00 for 5 working days (2 days off in a week except Saturday or Sunday)
- Working location: TimTay Office, R2-32 Nam Quang 1, Phu My Hung, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [SALES EXECUTIVE] - Full name