Fashion Designer (TimTay Life)
- Brainstorm and draw patterns for the Seasonal Collection.
- Design prints on graphic software.
- Find materials that match the design.
- Coordinate with technical department to perfect the product.
- Research trends to develop products that match market needs.
- Matching outfits, accessories for photo shoots & in-store.
- Understand & harmonize with the brand spirit
- Minimalist design perspective, application.
- Sensitive to market trends and needs.
- Having specialized knowledge such as: Technical drawings, pattern making, material handling, cutting and sewing...
- Good idea exchange & communication skills.
- Experience working in a fashion environment (advantage)
- Working in Phu My Hung, District 7, Saigon.
BENEFITS & WORKING TIME
- Salary: Negotiable
- Fashionable, creative, dynamic & capable working environment with many interesting projects.
- Enjoy internal welfare policies for employees.
- High promotion opportunities.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00
- Working location: TimTay Office, R2-32 Nam Quang 1, Phu My Hung, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Please send your CV/Portfolio to email email@example.com with subject: [Fashion Designer] - Full name